Gymnasts and Dancers
Attire has everything to do with safety and optimal instruction.
- Dance, Gymnastics, & Fitness Students—Leotards, leggings, dance clothes, workout clothes, tight fitted shirts that stay down when the student goes upside down.
- Gymnasts – No zippers or snaps, please. For safety no metal barrettes or hard plastic bling in hair.
- For Safety: Gymnasts are barefoot, no socks or tights.
- Hair tied back. Long hair in a ponytail or bun.
- Jewelry off.
- Please, only water allowed in the studios. We have a filtered water fountain available.
- Always consult instructor if you are not sure about attire.
- No typical street clothes, please.
- Jazz, Ballet and Tap students are required to wear dance shoes.
- Hip-hop dancers may wear sneakers. Modern dancers must have access to bare feet (Transition Tights are ideal).