We love our families and safety is always our main concern. Our mission is about safety; emotional, mental, spiritual, & physical. Please help Flipside maintain a safe harbor for all.
- All students must sign a waiver to participate.
- Wait for your teachers to call you onto the floor.
- If it’s a safety issue, please redirect your child (or any other child). Otherwise, please respect our teachers by not instructing your child during class time.
- No siblings in the learning space. Only students who are enrolled in a class may participate.
- Please supervise siblings and friends who are waiting in the spectator area.
- Breaks and water breaks are determined by teachers. Running in and out of the learning space is dangerous.
- Absolutely no shoes on the gym floor.
- No food on the gym floor.
- No lewd conduct, swearing, or socially unhealthy or unacceptable behavior is allowed.
- Please drop off your child close to the class starting time and be prompt when picking them up. We understand emergencies. Please call if this is the case. Sometimes the younger students get worried.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed inside the building or 20 feet from all entrances and exits. (California Government Code Sections 7596-7598)